Stay the *** away.Ordered a LP156WH1 (TL) (C1) LCD screen.
It's a Phillips screen. $155.11. They ship a Samsung LTN156AT01. They said it's compatible.
Can't tell you it's defective! Now they want ME to pay to ship it back, to get a new one. I could have bought the LTN156AT01 in the US for about $56. Now they want me to pay $28 to ship it back and send me another LTN156AT01?
Wow. If it looks like a deal and it's from China, stay away. Ebay policies may suck but I never got a bad computer screen from the sellers there.
Looking around I can't find ANY reviews on this company.Wonder why, because the own us....
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Lcd Screen
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I was scammed by a website called brainsyntax. it is a creepy site once you realize that it is run by one guy and his psycho gf. Vincent Schiele a.k.a..."
- "Bought two ASUS X200CA touch screen laptops at Best Buy for about $250 ea. Computers work really well. However, both no longer charge due to faulty DC-IN charging port design...."
- "Dell Computer ~ Fraud and Fiction After multiple, and I mean multiple attempts to contact someone at the corporate office in Texas I have yet to see signs of life. I..."
- "To whom it may concern, about BLUEHIPPO (***)I have repeatedly tried to call every number listed on your site during business hours and sent numerous customer service requests to no..."
- "To Whom it May Concern: My experience with Aspen has been the single most worst experience I have ever had with a medical/dental provider. And my continued problems since that visit..."
- "Diet Pepsi cans exploded in refrigerator. So all things in the refrigerator were messed up. When our family heard that sound, it seemed like sound from gun shot. So I tried to..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- "I love I love kickboxing hence the name :) it's like burning massive calories at a party, cause the music is pumping and you just have fun whilst working out...."